October 30, 2006

Our First Entry


Hello Everyone, We are starting our own blog on the recomendation of some friends of ours. It is to have a place where our all friends and family can go to see how and what Trey is doing now. We will update it as often as possible with new pictures and information on our family. We look forward to seeing how this works and hope you enjoy it as well...

Dana, Robbie and Trey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robbie, Dana, and Trey,

I sure wish I could have been with you and Mimi last night for Halloween but can tell by the pictures it was a success without me! I look forward to seeing you real soon. I love you all.......

Pop

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! So glad you have a blog now! Would I happen to know those friends of yours? :) I know I see you guys all the time, but it will be great to see all the cute pics you take of Trey on the blog!