January 22, 2007

Finished Moving!!!




We are finally finished moving!!! Sorry I have not updated this site lately but I just got the computer up and running today. The new house is wonderful and Trey handled the move better than any of us. He loves his new room and his huge playroom. There is actually room for all of his toys now. He is also getting up the stairs on his own most of the time, he cant really get down though. For those of you who have not seen Trey lately you will be amazed how much he is talking. He can say just about any word, say his numbers, and try to sing "Old MacDonald". Well he has the "E-I-E-I-O" part down anyway... He now wants to read books before bed, it's so cute. When we finish reading one he quickly says "book please", because he understands when the book finishes, it's bed time. After books we fold our hands and say his prayers, turn off the light and sing twinkle twinkle little star. He his just growing up to fast...

No comments: