June 11, 2009

Just an Update

Well I am feeling bad for not writing to much lately but really I just have not felt like it. Fortunately for me thing have gotten a whole lot better here in the last few weeks! As far as the pregnancy goes I am 16 weeks today and the morning sickness has pretty much disappeared unlike my pregnancy with Trey. The first three months were bad a lot of nausea, vomiting, not wanting to clean, and headaches. Thankfully I am feeling back to myself my house was beginning to fall apart. Although my loving husband really stepped up and cleaned, until he realised there was more to cleaning than doing the dishes. That's when he oh so sweetly surprised me with a cleaning lady for a few weeks. I am not sure if this was for him or me but wither way I'm not complaining.
Yesterday was my third doctors appointment everything went great. Heart rate was 150 and the little man was quite active he kept kicking the machine. No we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl yet but I am just sure it will be a boy. We will find out on July 6th at 9:45, cant wait. I actually made sure the appointment was on a Monday so Trey could be there to see the ultrasound. He is so excited about the baby we have been talking to him about it a lot and he seems to understand a good bit. He wont say if he thinks he is having a brother or a sister just says he doesn't know. He will rub and kiss my belly (so sweet), which by the way is not sticking out to much yet.
Starting weight: 109
8 weeks- 115.4
12- 114.7
16- 117.3
As far as Trey he is loving summer! We have seemed to stay pretty busy and the pool is always a lifesaver! He can stay there all day! First time back in the pool went well took him maybe five minutes to get back in the swing of things and now he is swimming like a little fish. This week was his first week of summer camp, a little program that his school puts on. He is really enjoying that. Next week we are heading to Hilton Head for some beach fun. Cant wait to relax and have Robbie off work for a few days!
I am making a promise to myself to be better at my updates so we will see how that goes.

No comments: