I know, I know, I need a camera!!! I am missing some great picture taking opportunities. First day of K-4, weekend at the beach ect. Well Trey started K-4 a few weeks ago and things are going great! He is going 5 days a week from 9-12 and staying until 2:30 on Wednesdays. This has been a little harder on me than I thought not the free time by any means just the getting up every morning and getting out the door. A huge difference this year from last, Trey loves telling me what he did during the day where as last year he would just say "nothing played". Science, or discovery class seems to be his favorite. Yesterday he was excited to tell me that they put together magnetic skeletons of bugs. He is repeating a lot of what he is learning in Spanish, pretty impressive...
We spent Labor Day in Hilton Head last week has a blast as usual. Trey is now planning out what he wants to while he is there. Play putt putt, go out to eat, go on the boat, and going to the beach were on his agenda this time.
Me I had my 28 week check up last Friday. Everything is great we start going every two weeks now so I am feeling the end in sight. I am getting bigger and bigger by the day and cant sleep very well either.
Weight : 131.6- Boo! I was 132 when I had Trey and still have 3 months to go :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you can have my camera!
we don't want to miss a single cute shot of Trey and Taylor...
Post a Comment