Well I am 38 weeks today!!! Had my very last doctors appointment yesterday and I say very last because Taylor will be here no later than Monday!!! I have dilated 1 cm so far which really means nothing. She on the other hand is measuring in the 90th percentile and is approximately 8.5 lbs already so the doctors are scheduling induction for Monday! We have an appointment time at 6 pm on Sunday to get settle in at the hospital and then start induction Monday morning. It is all a bit scary I am not sure I like knowing or not knowing better??? Either way we are just ready for her to be here. Trey seems excited one minute and not so much the next. He woke up this morning and said mommy I been dreaming Taylor came out of your tummy. So cute cant wait to see his reaction when she is finally here! Well I guess I will go clean my house and wait around until Sunday!!!
Final Weigh in:
146.00


2 comments:
Can't wait for Taylor to get here.
Trey is going to love having a sister!!!!
Mimi
AHHHHH, a picture says a thousand words and this is certainly one of those times - such a sweet, sweet picture - we agree that Trey is going to be such a big helper and a great "big brother." Along with everyone else, we share our excitement of having another wonderful little grandbaby to love.
We're sending all our love your way and we'll see you in a couple of days!!!!!!!
Post a Comment